Thursday, April 26, 2012

Starting Fresh

So, I decided that since I am starting my new adventure as a stay at home mom, that I would take the time during naps (if they last long enough) to start journaling again and sharing my thoughts and crazy ideas with the world. I've always been told that I am a very good writer and so I thought I would see if I could get back into it. I worked for 2 years and worked while pregnant with my fourth child Matthew. After I came back from maternity leave, I was let go from my job and I think I realized then that God had different plans for me and that I would have to embrace and accept the new changes that would occur. 

When Matthew was just 3 months, I found out that I was pregnant again for the fifth time!! I must admit, that I was very scared and nervous and thought that there was no way I could take care of another child. I really thought long and hard about it and prayed about it and decided that it wasn't going to be so bad after all. My pregnancy was pretty uneventful and I delivered a healthy 8lb 4oz boy and we named him Alexander Mark. I wanted to name him Alexander James and call him A.J. lol most of my close friends would know why : ) but we gave Matthew that middle name and so that would not work. The older kids are in school, so I spend most of my days changing diapers, playing toys and reading with my two boys. Jeremiah my husband was also let go from him job, we worked for the same company. He has been trying to find a job for the past year and had a few odd and end jobs but nothing that really panned out. He was looking for a career more than just a job. Something that he enjoys doing but that will also give our family some stability. He finally found that career this week and he absolutely loves it. I am so extremely happy for him that I can not express it!! So, back to being a stay at home mom I go!! I am loving it so far. It has taken some getting used to because I had a lot of help and now it is just me but I am managing and I love it. This first blog is just to update everyone on what has been going on. I can't wait to start sharing more stories and also recipes with you all since I love to cook. I look forward to reading your comments and can't wait to come back!! :  ) Thanks for reading!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment