Thursday, May 3, 2012

Growing Up......

So this is my second post on my new blog. A lot has happened the last few days and I feel like blogging about it. So in the past, when my husband has been offered a new job, I've always had this stupid feeling that his work means more to him than I do. I don't know why exactly but I do. I always feel like he doesn't pay much attention to me. He does and he makes a lot of effort to show me that it is not the case but I still for some reason feel that way. I don't know if it is because he has done that to me in the past and for some reason I have a hard time letting go of the past. I just feel like with this job, I should let go and be a big girl so to speak. This job is a fantastic opportunity for him and I should support him and be the best wife I can be. I just feel like God has blessed our family so much and I should not act this way. I am so happy for him. This job provides for our family in a way I never thought imaginable and I should not act this way at all. I can't wait to see what our future holds for us and for Jeremiah with this job. He is learning so many new things and he has been given so many opportunities to work with a lot of different companies and learn new things with a huge company and I am so proud of him. So I guess the biggest thing is that I have learned to grow up a lot and even though I am a stay at home mom, I believe that I have worth and that I play a big part in this family. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment