Monday, November 26, 2012

Recipes (Beef Stew-Crock Pot Syle)

I love to make this one during this Autumn and Winter season. We have a fireplace in our new home and we love to eat warm meals by the fire. Normally blog sites have pictures, and I will post some of what this finished product looks like the next time I make it. 

You will need the following ingredients to make this wonderful filling stew! 

Stew Meat (I use 1lb but it would just depend on how many you're cooking for).
Potatoes (I use red potatoes)
Carrots (You can use baby or any type of carrot)
Green Beans (I use the fresh whole beans but you can use canned if you want)
Seasoning Mix (If I have time, I will make my own base using flour, beef broth, salt, pepper, and an onion or you can use any store bought packet mixture)
Any other veggies not listed that you would like.

Pour all ingredients into crock pot and pour the seasoning packet with the water mixed or your base into the crock pot. Make sure the seasoning mix or base covers the top of the stew ingredients. Turn your crock pot on high or whatever setting you want to use and walk away. ; ) You will have a delicious meal soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment